Jerry Made Me Do It

As I write the title to this post, it turned into more than him not being here and me needing an outlet to talk about the things that we talked about. It made me think of the things that he "talked" me into doing. Like when we were at Catholic school as kids, he and his friend Tom had told me to go pull up a certain girl's skirt. Well of course I did, and of course I got in trouble for it. I'm sure it sounded made up to the Nun that Tom and Jerry told me to do it.

The title was originally referring to me trying to keep up his blog, and for me needing to talk about the things that we talked about. He and I had this connection about music, books, movies and whatever else that I will never be able to find again with someone else, but maybe I will be able to find some unique conversations here.

To those that are here from Jerry's blog, thank you for coming. It will no way be as story creative or word-rich.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I screwed that up, try again: Cool. I'm here. Was Jerry a Zappa fan?

    -Doug in Sugar Pine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Doug, glad that you're here!
      He tried to get into him, but Zappa never really clicked with Jerry. He did like Beefheart quite a lot though.

      Delete
  3. "Tom and Jerry," LOL! Yes, siblings always get each other in trouble! That's what being a sibling is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry and Jeff might have made quite an entertaining cartoon, as well. Good onya Jeff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment